Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Het zal toch niet zijn wie ik denk dat het is?

Het zal toch niet zijn wie ik denk dat het is?

Arjen Jongeling

Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!

Het is een kwestie van geduld
voor heel usenet Hollands lult

Rob van der Leek

In article <40d0ce74_3@127.0.0.1>, Arjen Jongeling wrote:
> Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!
>
> Het is een kwestie van geduld
> voor heel usenet Hollands lult

This is an international newsgroup, please post your messages in
English.

Secondly, your message has nothing to do with the topic of this
newsgroup.

Regards,
--
Rob van der Leek | rob(at)ricardis(dot)tudelft(dot)nl

Joona I Palaste

Rob van der Leek <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> In article <40d0ce74_3@127.0.0.1>, Arjen Jongeling wrote:
>> Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!
>>
>> Het is een kwestie van geduld
>> voor heel usenet Hollands lult

> This is an international newsgroup, please post your messages in
> English.

> Secondly, your message has nothing to do with the topic of this
> newsgroup.

I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark
to read anyway."
- Groucho Marx

Chris Dollin

Joona I Palaste wrote:

> Rob van der Leek <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
>> In article <40d0ce74_3@127.0.0.1>, Arjen Jongeling wrote:
>>> Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!
>>>
>>> Het is een kwestie van geduld
>>> voor heel usenet Hollands lult

>> This is an international newsgroup, please post your messages in
>> English.

>> Secondly, your message has nothing to do with the topic of this
>> newsgroup.

> I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

The same thing (so far as I can see) that they said in
rec.arts.sf.composition. One suspects a certain degree of complete
ignorance or (perish the thought) spamming.

--
Chris "*does* spam perish?" Dollin
C FAQs at: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou...mp.lang.c.html

Richard Bos

Joona I Palaste <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Rob van der Leek <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> > In article <40d0ce74_3@127.0.0.1>, Arjen Jongeling wrote:
> >> Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!
> >>
> >> Het is een kwestie van geduld
> >> voor heel usenet Hollands lult

> > This is an international newsgroup, please post your messages in
> > English.

> > Secondly, your message has nothing to do with the topic of this
> > newsgroup.

> I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

Nothing worth reading. A mangled quoted from a Dutch pop group,
apparently intended to have a humorous effect and failing abjectly.

Richard

Case -

Joona I Palaste wrote:
> I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

"It's not gonna be who I think it is, is it?"

Case

Igmar Palsenberg

Chris Dollin wrote:

> The same thing (so far as I can see) that they said in
> rec.arts.sf.composition. One suspects a certain degree of complete
> ignorance or (perish the thought) spamming.

He is attempting to remove evidence from Google related to his spamming
activities.

Igmar

Dik T. Winter

In article <40d1e1d8$0$36169$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl> Igmar Palsenberg <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Chris Dollin wrote:
> > The same thing (so far as I can see) that they said in
> > rec.arts.sf.composition. One suspects a certain degree of complete
> > ignorance or (perish the thought) spamming.

> He is attempting to remove evidence from Google related to his spamming
> activities.

He is? I wonder who the "he" is here. Arjen Jongeling is one of the
top-notch spammers in the Netherlands. I suspect these messages are
posted to spite him.

Igmar Palsenberg

Dik T. Winter wrote:

> He is? I wonder who the "he" is here. Arjen Jongeling is one of the
> top-notch spammers in the Netherlands. I suspect these messages are
> posted to spite him.

Of course, no one can prove that AJ is behind it. Google is however
removing / moving down history of his spamming activities, and I doubt
it that AJ would have a problem with that.

Igmar