Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > XpoLog 2.5 released

XpoLog 2.5 released

haim

XpoLog Ltd. announced today the release of XpoLog Center 2.5,

XpoLog center is a log viewing and analysis server, with data
collection, monitoring and manipulation capabilities for developers,
administrators and tech support teams.
With XpoLog you can resolve technical problems faster then ever making
customers satisfied and getting more spare time.
Build a self managing log portal for your enterprise systems enabling
fast access and intelligent management of logs and data.
Easily view and analyze large portions of log files and data. Collect,
manage and send data for technical support calls.
Some of the new features:

- Automatic log pattern detection for any log file.
- Improved Log viewer screen.
- Database support and Windows Event viewer support.
- Access logs behind Http server.
- Detect new log files on disk automatically.
- Verifier mechanism is a powerful tool to represent system state.
- Scheduler for tasks and data transmission.
- Data injection of log into Database, or files.
- Merge logs and get online view of the combined log.
- Log viewer for : text, xml, windows event viewer, Database.
- Pattern definition for any log file schema.
- Collect data and export over FTP, eMail, SSH and more.
- Auto detect changing log files.
- Graphic Web Interface.
- Filter and search.
- View number of logs in the same time.
- Data transformation to SQL, XML, CSV and more.
- Monitor and generate alerts over any file types.
- Get automatic support calls from your systems

XpoLog has many more features
Visit us at http://www.xpolog.com
Also available as WAR and EAR for J2EE deployments.

Contact us for additional information.

Haim Koschitzky
XpoLog
What are you going to do with your spare time?

Alan Balmer

On 8 Jun 2004 14:45:17 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (haim) wrote:

>Contact us for additional information.

Actually, I thought it better to contact (E-Mail Removed)

--
Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting

haim

Alan Balmer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> On 8 Jun 2004 14:45:17 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (haim) wrote:
>

> >Contact us for additional information.

> Actually, I thought it better to contact (E-Mail Removed)

Please accept my Apology
I was not aware of the groups rules, I assumed release are legitimet content.
I assumed wrong. I will be more carefull in the future.

Sorry for this publish, wont happen again.
Haim
XpoLog

haim

I deeply apologize for this publication. I was not aware its not the place
Please forgive me for this spammng.
It will not happen again.

Haim
XpoLog
http://www.xpolog.com

On 9 Jun 2004 00:37:10 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (haim) wrote:

>I deeply apologize for this publication. I was not aware its not the place
>Please forgive me for this spammng.
>It will not happen again.

Did you consider this a clever way to do it all over again?

<repeated spam clipped>

--
Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting

Alan Balmer

On 8 Jun 2004 23:58:35 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (haim) wrote:

>Alan Balmer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
>> On 8 Jun 2004 14:45:17 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (haim) wrote:
>>

>> >Contact us for additional information.

>> Actually, I thought it better to contact (E-Mail Removed)

>Please accept my Apology
>I was not aware of the groups rules, I assumed release are legitimet content.
>I assumed wrong. I will be more carefull in the future.
>
>Sorry for this publish, wont happen again.
>Haim
>XpoLog

The no-advertising rules are not unique to comp.lang.c. They actually
apply to most usenet groups, though there are some who explicitly
allow certain forms of advertising per their charters. Before
posting, you should find and read those charters, where available
(some old groups do not have charters.) Without an explicit
permission, you can abstain, monitor the group for a while to see if
ads are regularly posted, or just ask the question in the group.

The best way to advertise on comp.lang.c, or most any other newsgroup,
is to participate, help people solve their problems, and include your
company contact information in a short signature block. Most people
won't object to that.

--
Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting