Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > WinAPI and data box

WinAPI and data box

Hello.

I'm writing simple WinAPI program and i want the user to input some data. I
want to create sth like a data box so user can enter some data.

How can I do this? What functions do I need?
How to get all the typed data to eg char buffer[MAX];?

thanks in advance
greetings R

Joona I Palaste

R <ruthless@@@poczta.onet.pl> scribbled the following:
> Hello.

> I'm writing simple WinAPI program and i want the user to input some data. I
> want to create sth like a data box so user can enter some data.

> How can I do this? What functions do I need?
> How to get all the typed data to eg char buffer[MAX];?

You'll be wanting comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32.

"Show me a good mouser and I'll show you a cat with bad breath."
- Garfield