Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > tool to convert c code to flow chart

tool to convert c code to flow chart

Hemanth

Hi group
I am loking for a tool to convert C source code to flow chart( as a visio
diagram is preferred, but other formats are also fine)/ documentation. I
If you know any such tool please post their name/ link.
If this is not the right forum, please suggest the right forum

thanks
hemanth

Stephen L.

Hemanth wrote:

> Hi group
> I am loking for a tool to convert C source code to flow chart( as a visio
> diagram is preferred, but other formats are also fine)/ documentation. I
> If you know any such tool please post their name/ link.
> If this is not the right forum, please suggest the right forum
>
> thanks
> hemanth

A simple one, usually available on
on Unix platforms, is `cflow'.

Stephen

Hemanth

Thanx stephen.. will look into it.

forgot to mention in original post..
Both windows and Unix sw are fine, but preferred platform is windows

regards
Hemanth

"Stephen L." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hemanth wrote:
> >
> > Hi group
> > I am loking for a tool to convert C source code to flow chart( as a

visio
> > diagram is preferred, but other formats are also fine)/ documentation. I
> > If you know any such tool please post their name/ link.
> > If this is not the right forum, please suggest the right forum
> >
> > thanks
> > hemanth

> A simple one, usually available on
> on Unix platforms, is `cflow'.
>

> Stephen

Mark A. Odell

"Hemanth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:c8i92b$p9g$(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanx stephen.. will look into it.
>
> forgot to mention in original post..
> Both windows and Unix sw are fine, but preferred platform is windows
>
> regards
> Hemanth
>
>> > Hi group
>> > I am loking for a tool to convert C source code to flow chart( as a

> visio
>> > diagram is preferred, but other formats are also fine)/
>> > documentation. I If you know any such tool please post their name/
>> > link. If this is not the right forum, please suggest the right forum
>> >
>> > thanks
>> > hemanth

>> A simple one, usually available on
>> on Unix platforms, is `cflow'.

How is this a question about the C language? It isn't, it's off-topic.
Top-posting sure is confusing.

--
- Mark ->

Query:difference between node flow and filter flow in java's I/O,system? Jack Dowson Java 0 05-07-2007 03:35 PM
Flow chart for C code codepp C++ 7 04-28-2006 02:56 PM
Re: Diagram - Flow Chart type Component? Lucas Tam ASP .Net 2 12-14-2004 09:08 AM
Code -> flow chart conversion software David Goldsmith C++ 4 07-09-2004 07:52 PM
Re: Code -> flow chart conversion software Ninwa C++ 1 07-09-2004 06:51 AM

Advertisments