Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Richard Stevens

Richard Stevens

Prabal

I hate to raise this matter now. I want to know Richard W. Stevens's
cause of death. I am just curious. He was just 48. His books are very
inspiring. I couldn't find the answer.

Stephen L.

Prabal wrote:

> I hate to raise this matter now. I want to know Richard W. Stevens's
> cause of death. I am just curious. He was just 48. His books are very
> inspiring. I couldn't find the answer.

http://dan.pmbc.com/6bone/w.richard.....obituary.html

It's possible that the local newspaper
may have published the cause of his death,
and the link above may provide enough
of a start for you.

Stephen

Dan Pop

In <(E-Mail Removed) > http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Prabal) writes:

>I hate to raise this matter now. I want to know Richard W. Stevens's
>cause of death. I am just curious. He was just 48. His books are very
>inspiring. I couldn't find the answer.

1. What was your C question?

2. His books might be very inspiring, but none of them is dedicated to
the C programming language.

3. Next time you choose the newsgroup for your question, try engaging
your brain. If a Google search didn't reveal anything,
comp.unix.programmer is the newsgroup where most of Stevens' work was
topical.

Dan
--
Dan Pop
DESY Zeuthen, RZ group

C++ code for APUE book by W.R.Stevens tao3256 C++ 1 04-20-2007 09:42 AM
Cat Stevens Seminal Johnson DVD Video 40 10-05-2004 02:26 PM
Cat Stevens DVD PNeski DVD Video 2 05-20-2004 09:26 PM
Any Get that Cat Stevens DVD Yet PNeski DVD Video 5 05-19-2004 02:36 AM
Need copy of Al Stevens DDJ article: "Passing the C++ Test: Securing success in an interview" atl-jcd C++ 0 08-22-2003 03:49 AM

Advertisments