Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > RSA key generation

RSA key generation

St V I

Does anyone have experience with generating the RSA key pair on a
redundant sup module cisco such as the Cat 6509.
I have been separately generating the key on both sup's, like Cisco
TAC told me, however when I force a sup failover, the key disappears.
What is the proper procedure for this, from what the cisco tac told me
the RSA key is not synched.
Thanks