Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > @ Friedman is a malicious mischief monger and misleader

@ Friedman is a malicious mischief monger and misleader

IRAQI OIL IS TOO PRECIOUS

Friedman is a malicious mischief monger and misleader

In his mind he is probably gloating over the victims
he has fooled.

Comments below clearly show where he is not an idiot
but a malicious schemer.

> Restoring Our Honor
> By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN
>
> Published: May 6, 2004
>

> We are in danger of losing something much
> more important than just the war in
> Iraq. We are in danger of losing America
> as an instrument of moral authority and
> inspiration in the world. I have never
> known a time in my life when America and
> its president were more hated around the
> world than today. I was just in Japan, and
> even young Japanese dislike us. It's no

How many japanese girls have been raped by
americans? How many boats have been drowned
and how many atom bombs have been dropped
on them. How long will they be blackmailed
by US to for extortion? buying american rice
and Japanese Bashing. "yellow monkeys" they
were called by US generals.

> wonder that so many Americans are obsessed
> with the finale of the sitcom "Friends"
> right now. They're the only friends we
> have, and even they're leaving.
>
> This administration needs to undertake a
> total overhaul of its Iraq policy;
> otherwise, it is courting a total disaster
> for us all.
>
> That overhaul needs to begin with
> President Bush firing Secretary of Defense
> Donald Rumsfeld - today,
> not tomorrow or next month, today. What

Yes, so that my personal and jewish friend,
in my neocon club, Paul Wolfowitz can take
his place

> happened in Abu Ghraib prison was, at
> best, a fundamental breakdown in the chain
> of command under Mr. Rumsfeld's authority,
> or, at worst, part of a deliberate policy

No, It is JUST TIP OF THE ICEBERG OF CRIMES
WITH SYSTEMATIC POLICY FROM THE TOP

> somewhere in the military-intelligence
> command of sexually humiliating prisoners
> to soften them up for interrogation, a
> policy that ran amok.

NAH, THIS WAS THE WAY IT WAS DECIDED

> Either way, the secretary of defense is
> ultimately responsible, and if we are

CONFISCATE HIS PROPERTY FOR PAYING REPARATIONS
AT THE RATE OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER PERSON

> going to rebuild our credibility as
> instruments of humanitarian values, the
> rule of law and democratization, in Iraq
> or elsewhere, Mr. Bush must hold his own
> defense secretary accountable. Words

Also paul wolfowitz and George Tenet for
lies on WMD

> matter, but deeds matter more. If the
> Pentagon leadership ran any U.S. company
> with the kind of abysmal planning in this
> war, it would have been fired by
> shareholders months ago.
>
> I know that tough interrogations are vital
> in a war against a merciless enemy, but
> outright torture, or this
> sexual-humiliation-for-entertainment, is
> abhorrent. I also know the sort of abuse

Nah, my jew bretheren in Hollywood produce porn
every day using blacks and other non-caucasian
races

> that went on in Abu Ghraib prison goes on
> in prisons all over the Arab world every
> day, as it did under Saddam - without the Arab League
> or Al Jazeera ever saying a word about
> it. I know they are shameful hypocrites,
> but I want my country to behave better - not only because it is
> America, but also because the war on
> terrorism is a war of ideas, and to have
> any chance of winning we must maintain the
> credibility of our ideas.

friedman wants to maintain "the credibility of"
his lies. Indeed, here Friedman is at his wickedest.

According to Rabbi Feldman, www.nkusa.org :

http://www.nkusa.org/
http://www.nkusa.org/activities/spee...ston061503.cfm

Zionism Is The Root Problem and the only thing missing
in its arsenal is the truth. How can you win the war of
ideas. Go to the speech section

> We were hit on 9/11 by people who believed
> hateful ideas - ideas too
> often endorsed by some of their own
> spiritual leaders and educators back
> home. We cannot win a war of ideas against
> such people by ourselves. Only Arabs and
> Muslims can. What we could do - and this was the only
> legitimate rationale for this war - was try to help Iraqis
> create a progressive context in the heart
> of the Arab-Muslim world where that war of
> ideas could be fought out.
>
> But it is hard to partner with someone
> when you become so radioactive no one
> wants to stand next to you. We have to
> restore some sense of partnership with the
> world if we are going to successfully
> partner with Iraqis.
>
> Mr. Bush needs to invite to Camp David the
> five permanent members of the
> U.N. Security Council, the heads of both
> NATO and the U.N., and the leaders of
> Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and
> Syria. There, he needs to eat crow,
> apologize for his mistakes and make clear
> that he is turning a new page. Second, he
> needs to explain that we are losing in
> Iraq, and if we continue to lose the
> U.S. public will eventually demand that we
> quit Iraq, and it will then become
> Afghanistan-on-steroids, which will
> threaten everyone. Third, he needs to say
> he will be guided by the U.N. in forming
> the new caretaker government in
> Baghdad. And fourth, he needs to explain
> that he is ready to listen to everyone's
> ideas about how to expand our force in
> Iraq, and have it work under a new
> U.N. mandate, so it will have the
> legitimacy it needs to crush any uprisings
> against the interim Iraqi [ PUPPET like saudi ] government and
> oversee elections - and then leave when appropriate. And he needs
> to urge them all to join in.
>
> Let's not lose sight of something - as bad as things look in
> Iraq, it is not yet lost, for one big
> reason: America's aspirations for Iraq and
> those of the Iraqi silent majority,
> particularly Shiites and Kurds, are still
> aligned. We both want Iraqi self-rule and
> then free elections. That overlap of
> interests, however clouded, can still
> salvage something decent from this war - if the Bush team can
> finally screw up the courage to admit its
> failures and dramatically change course.
>
> Yes, the hour is late, but as long as
> there's a glimmer of hope that this Bush
> team will do the right thing, we must
> insist on it, because America's role in
> the world is too precious - to America and
> to the rest of the world - to be
> squandered like this.

OIL IS TOO PRECIOUS TO LET OUT OF HAND

Robert J. Kolker

IRAQI OIL IS TOO PRECIOUS wrote:

> How many japanese girls have been raped by
> americans? How many boats have been drowned
> and how many atom bombs have been dropped
> on them.

Two. Not nearly enough. However they did finally surrunder and thus were
the lives of 5,000,000 Japs saved for a later day.

> How long will they be blackmailed
> by US to for extortion? buying american rice
> and Japanese Bashing. "yellow monkeys" they
> were called by US generals.

Maybe because they WERE yellow monkeys, with buck-teeth and thick
eyeglasses. They called us smelly gaijin. Both sides were racist to the
bone. The Japanese believed themselves to be the Yamoto People, God's
Chosen One's so to speak. They were wrong. The Japs thought it was
perfectly alright to slaughter 300,000 Chinese at Nanking. And so it goes.

Bob Kolker

Christopher Benson-Manica

In comp.lang.c Robert J. Kolker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Two. Not nearly enough. However they did finally surrunder and thus were
> [blah]

Mr. Kolker, please do Usenet a favor and don't respond to such
crossposted drivel, or at least leave comp.lang.c out of it. Thanks.

Get this War Monger Out of Office Babby Daddy Computer Support 1 02-17-2010 07:25 AM
Google mischief Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 4 10-02-2006 03:19 AM
Mischief Dvds Dragon DVD Video 0 09-13-2005 09:14 PM
More Microsoft Mischief Matthew Poole NZ Computing 16 06-06-2004 11:01 AM
Separating design from code - help a Perl monger - java noob lord0 Java 6 12-20-2003 08:54 PM

Advertisments