Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Call waiting and CHAT script

Call waiting and CHAT script

News Account

My phone company requires me to dial *70 to disable call waiting before
dialing - since my ADSL is down I thought I'd setup one of my Cisco router's
AUX port's to dial my ISP's dialup and utilize that until the ADSL is
working - I've been able to dialup but not to get call waiting disabled.
Anyone have any good links on disabling call waiting in a chat script.

TIA

Don Woodward

News Account

Never mind - Configmaker wouldn't let me configure it but IOS did.

"News Account" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EJVQb.6575$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My phone company requires me to dial *70 to disable call waiting before
> dialing - since my ADSL is down I thought I'd setup one of my Cisco

router's
> AUX port's to dial my ISP's dialup and utilize that until the ADSL is
> working - I've been able to dialup but not to get call waiting disabled.
> Anyone have any good links on disabling call waiting in a chat script.
>
> TIA
>
> Don Woodward

PAP2 and Call Waiting Rajil Saraswat UK VOIP 2 09-02-2007 10:06 AM
Chat Server and Chat Client for INTRANET diptanu@gmail.com Java 0 01-30-2006 06:56 PM
Old style call waiting Alt-Ctrl-Del Computer Support 6 10-13-2005 04:16 AM
Sipgate & Call Waiting ID bacillus cereus UK VOIP 0 05-19-2005 06:36 PM
call waiting detap Computer Support 2 01-28-2005 01:34 AM

Advertisments