Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > C Static program analyzer

C Static program analyzer

RS

Hi,

I'm trying to use a program on Unix/Linux that takes in *.c and *.h
files and generates variable/function name lists and caller/callee
function names...sort of a static program analyzer. Does anyone know
what this program is called?

Thanks,
RS

nobody

"RS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use a program on Unix/Linux that takes in *.c and *.h
> files and generates variable/function name lists and caller/callee
> function names...sort of a static program analyzer. Does anyone know
> what this program is called?

No one is biting, so I would say try comp.unix.programmer.

Dan Henry

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (RS) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to use a program on Unix/Linux that takes in *.c and *.h
>files and generates variable/function name lists and caller/callee
>function names...sort of a static program analyzer. Does anyone know
>what this program is called?
>
>Thanks,
>RS

http://www.scitools.com/ucpp.html

Karthik

Check out doxygen - www.doxygen.org .

--
Karthik
Humans please 'removeme_' for my real email.

Vijay Kumar R Zanvar

"RS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use a program on Unix/Linux that takes in *.c and *.h
> files and generates variable/function name lists and caller/callee
> function names...sort of a static program analyzer. Does anyone know
> what this program is called?
>
> Thanks,
> RS

cflow.