Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > JPEG HEADER

JPEG HEADER

ZAPPLE

Hi friends,
Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
the website where the information may be it would be great.
Thanks in advance
ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

Case

ZAPPLE wrote:
> Hi friends,
> Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
> can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
> the website where the information may be it would be great.
> Thanks in advance
> ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

Agreed , but this NG is about the C language. Googling something
like 'jpeg header format' does the trick.

Kees

osmium

ZAPPLE writes:

> Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
> can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
> the website where the information may be it would be great.

The best starting point for such a question is usually wotsit.

http://www.wotsit.org/

Robert Bachmann

ZAPPLE wrote:
> Hi friends,
> Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
> can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
> the website where the information may be it would be great.
> Thanks in advance
> ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

Jpeg is off-topic here.
Try http://www.ijg.org/ or comp.graphics.

Best regards,
Robert Bachmann
--
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) |) |)
http://rb.rbdev.net |\.|).

nobody

"Case" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:408e8151$0$576$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> ZAPPLE wrote:
> > Hi friends,
> > Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
> > can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
> > the website where the information may be it would be great.
> > Thanks in advance
> > ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

> Agreed , [snip]

No. His computer is *more* clever *than* ...

ZAPPLE

Robert Bachmann <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<408e8254$0$4612$(E-Mail Removed) y.telekom.at>...
> ZAPPLE wrote:
> > Hi friends,
> > Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
> > can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
> > the website where the information may be it would be great.
> > Thanks in advance
> > ZAPPLE - MY computer is clever than me.

> Jpeg is off-topic here.
> Try http://www.ijg.org/ or comp.graphics.
>
> Best regards,
> Robert Bachmann

Hi friends,
Thanks a lot for some information. Let us continue with "C" topics,
some one told me, like with C, it is easy to read the JPEG headers,
that is why I posted this message here. I found some small info.
With regards
ZAPPLe

iqueen iqueen is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium
ZAPPLE writes:

> Actually I want to know the jpeg header( data structure). So that I
> can access the information in the header file. Even if you just post
> the website where the information may be it would be great.

The best starting point for such a question is usually wotsit.

http://www.wotsit.org/
Thanks ZAPPLE, wotsit is helpful.