Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > need help regarding Natural language parsing!!

need help regarding Natural language parsing!!

sachin

Hello Everybody

I need some help regarding Natural Language Processing.

I am designing a MT system from a SOV language to a SOV language.
I need a parser which can find the root word corresponding to each
word and can generate some info. Gender, Number, Person with the help
of implementing Grammatical rules.
Since It is between SOV lnguages so I have no need a LWG.
I am new t this field so not getting any idea how to kick off the
project. plz provide me some links or pointers..
thanking you
sachin.k.

John L

"sachin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello Everybody
>
> I need some help regarding Natural Language Processing.

John.

CBFalconer

sachin wrote:

> I need some help regarding Natural Language Processing.
>
> I am designing a MT system from a SOV language to a SOV language.
> I need a parser which can find the root word corresponding to each
> word and can generate some info. Gender, Number, Person with the help
> of implementing Grammatical rules.
> Since It is between SOV lnguages so I have no need a LWG.
> I am new t this field so not getting any idea how to kick off the
> project. plz provide me some links or pointers..

What has this to do with the C language? I suggest you find a
group where those acronyms are at least known. If you can
describe things in more normal language then comp.programming
_might_ be suited.