Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > making a .lib file

making a .lib file

utmostguru utmostguru is offline
Junior Member

Hello

I downloaded source files from the web, the problem is I have to make manually make .lib files from the source code I was given.

I'm hoping someone will advice me on steps to take.

Thank you
-Kevin

pavan_2804 pavan_2804 is offline
Junior Member

hey , sure you have a make file with them , please check !! If you have the make file with the source downloaded then just use "make" ( UNIX) or use "nmake" ( WINDOWS) and that you give you the target.