Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco switch

Cisco switch

Charles U Farley

I have a Cisco 2950 24 port switch that was damaged and only half the ports
work. Could I signup/pay for SmartNet and get it replaced?

Thanks
Chuck.

Brian V

No need if you are the original purchaser you can get it replaced for free.
All stackables come with a free lifetime warranty.....provided you are the
original purchaser and you purchased it from an authorized reseller. If you
bought it used....well, you'll need to buy the software license, get it
certified buy Cisco or an authorized reseller as well as buy
smartnet....cheaper just to buy a new switch!
Call TAC 800-553-2447

news:(E-Mail Removed)...