Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > online C programming test

online C programming test

E. Robert Tisdale

Does anyone know where I can find a good online C programming test?
I used Google to search for

"C programming test"

and found lots of stuff but the first several pages were disappointing.

Arthur J. O'Dwyer

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, E. Robert Tisdale wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a good online C programming test?

________________
/| /| | | |
||__|| | | REMEMBER NOT |
/ O O\__ | TO FEED THE |
/ \ | TROLLS |
/ \ \|________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

Vijay Kumar R Zanvar

"Arthur J. O'Dwyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, E. Robert Tisdale wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know where I can find a good online C programming test?

> ________________
> /| /| | | |
> ||__|| | | REMEMBER NOT |
> / O O\__ | TO FEED THE |
> / \ | TROLLS |
> / \ \|________________|
> / _ \ \ ||
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | _||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | | --|
> | | | |____ --|
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
> / _ \\ | / `
> * / \_ /- | | |
> * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

Ha-ha-ha!

Vijay Kumar R Zanvar

"Vijay Kumar R Zanvar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bvntum$tku5d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> "Arthur J. O'Dwyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, E. Robert Tisdale wrote:
> > >
> > > Does anyone know where I can find a good online C programming test?

> > ________________
> > /| /| | | |
> > ||__|| | | REMEMBER NOT |
> > / O O\__ | TO FEED THE |
> > / \ | TROLLS |
> > / \ \|________________|
> > / _ \ \ ||
> > / |\____\ \ ||
> > / | | | |\____/ ||
> > / \|_|_|/ | _||
> > / / \ |____| ||
> > / | | | --|
> > | | | |____ --|
> > * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> > *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
> > / _ \\ | / `
> > * / \_ /- | | |
> > * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

> Ha-ha-ha!

Forgot to add. I think by [ERT], in the subject line, you mean [OT].

Joona I Palaste

Vijay Kumar R Zanvar <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> "Vijay Kumar R Zanvar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bvntum$tku5d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> "Arthur J. O'Dwyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > ________________
>> > /| /| | | |
>> > ||__|| | | REMEMBER NOT |
>> > / O O\__ | TO FEED THE |
>> > / \ | TROLLS |
>> > / \ \|________________|
>> > / _ \ \ ||
>> > / |\____\ \ ||
>> > / | | | |\____/ ||
>> > / \|_|_|/ | _||
>> > / / \ |____| ||
>> > / | | | --|
>> > | | | |____ --|
>> > * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
>> > *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
>> > / _ \\ | / `
>> > * / \_ /- | | |
>> > * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

>> Ha-ha-ha!
>>

> Forgot to add. I think by [ERT], in the subject line, you mean [OT].

I thought he meant E. Robert Tisdale. You know, ERT.

"I said 'play as you've never played before', not 'play as IF you've never
played before'!"
- Andy Capp

CBFalconer

Vijay Kumar R Zanvar wrote:

.... snip ...

> Forgot to add. I think by [ERT], in the subject line, you mean [OT].

No he doesn't. You obviously have not done the requisite lurking
before posting.

Peter Nilsson

"CBFalconer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Vijay Kumar R Zanvar wrote:
> >

> ... snip ...
> > >

> > Forgot to add. I think by [ERT], in the subject line, you mean [OT].

> No he doesn't. You obviously have not done the requisite lurking
> before posting.

No wonder they say satire is dead... <g>

--
Peter

Mike Wahler

"E. Robert Tisdale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know where I can find a good online C programming test?

The best one I'm aware of is this newsgroup. The test questions
are those of other posters. If I post code with errors, it gets
quickly torn to shreds -- which is a Good Thing(tm).

The additional benefit is that there are folks here willing to
*explain* what's wrong with poor or broken code.

-Mike

Richard Heathfield

Mike Wahler wrote:

> "E. Robert Tisdale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Does anyone know where I can find a good online C programming test?

> The best one I'm aware of is this newsgroup. The test questions
> are those of other posters.

Mr Tisdale has, of course, already taken that test many times, and failed it
many times.

<snip>

--
Richard Heathfield : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

E. Robert Tisdale

Mike Wahler wrote:

> E. Robert Tisdale wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know where I can find a good online C programming test?

> The best one I'm aware of is this newsgroup.
> The test questions are those of other posters.
> If I post code with errors, it gets quickly torn to shreds --
> which is a Good Thing(tm).
>
> The additional benefit is that there are folks here
> willing to *explain* what's wrong with poor or broken code.

I agree.
But it would be helpful if someone had collect these examples
into a handy compendium.