Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > help with little program in C

help with little program in C

npc

Hello!
[sorry, my english is not very good] - I have a problem, I need to write a
little program a la Mastermind in C (for school). Can anybody help me?
please, contact me by e-mail.

greets

Morris Dovey

npc wrote:

> [sorry, my english is not very good] - I have a problem, I need to write a
> little program a la Mastermind in C (for school). Can anybody help me?
> please, contact me by e-mail.

npc...

Your English is ok; but your approach is not. If you make an
effort to solve your problem, then we can and will be happy to
help you with specific difficulties.

E-mail responses are considered inappropriate here. Just as
comp.lang.c is not a homework service, neither is it a source of
private tutoring. The benefit to you for posting here is that the
large number of people who know the subject well.

Additionally, others at your skill level will have opportunity to
learn from your questions and the answers you receive.

If you are new to usenet (news groups) then you may find that the
link below leads you to some helpful information.
--
Morris Dovey
West Des Moines, Iowa USA

npc

hi

thanks for response...

> Your English is ok; but your approach is not.

- sorry, you're right and thanks for links...

greets

Anand

Hi

Seen ur mail. Hope ur requirment is collection of programs in C. Go for many
question papers in C and few books r available in the market

Test your C skills

Hidden Treasures of C
(BPB publications)

This will b useful. I think so....

Regards,
Anand.

Joona I Palaste

Anand <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> Hi

> Seen ur mail. Hope ur requirment is collection of programs in C. Go for many
> question papers in C and few books r available in the market

> Test your C skills

> Hidden Treasures of C
> (BPB publications)

> This will b useful. I think so....

There are no such words in the English language as "ur", "r" or "b".
Please write in English, not h4x0r d00dsp33k. Thanks.

"We're women. We've got double standards to live up to."
- Ally McBeal

Slartibartfast

Joona I Palaste <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<bttts7$fo4$(E-Mail Removed)>...

> There are no such words in the English language as "ur", "r" or "b".
> Please write in English, not h4x0r d00dsp33k. Thanks.

Don't start that again, Joona.

Joona I Palaste

Slartibartfast <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> Joona I Palaste <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<bttts7$fo4$(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> There are no such words in the English language as "ur", "r" or "b".
>> Please write in English, not h4x0r d00dsp33k. Thanks.

> Don't start that again, Joona.

And let people think that h4x0r d00dsp33k is acceptable here?

"All that flower power is no match for my glower power!"
- Montgomery Burns

Christopher Benson-Manica

Joona I Palaste <(E-Mail Removed)> spoke thus:

> There are no such words in the English language as "ur", "r" or "b".
> Please write in English, not h4x0r d00dsp33k. Thanks.

Why did you do him the favor of including is book plug in your
followup? Looks to me like advertising spam to be KF'ed.

CBFalconer

Slartibartfast wrote:
> Joona I Palaste <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> > There are no such words in the English language as "ur", "r" or "b".
> > Please write in English, not h4x0r d00dsp33k. Thanks.

> Don't start that again, Joona.

He didn't, Anand did. Since Joonas native language is not
English, those abortions are even less likely to be decipherable
to him.

Joona I Palaste

CBFalconer <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> Slartibartfast wrote:
>> Joona I Palaste <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > There are no such words in the English language as "ur", "r" or "b".
>> > Please write in English, not h4x0r d00dsp33k. Thanks.

>> Don't start that again, Joona.

> He didn't, Anand did. Since Joonas native language is not
> English, those abortions are even less likely to be decipherable
> to him.

I can still decipher them easily, though, having been in written
communication with native English speakers for several years. Despite
this, gratuitous use of those "k3wl" abbreviations, especially by
people whose overall skill of English is not all that good, keeps on
irritating me. Did someone tell them that using those awful
abbreviations will make people respect them more? As far as *I* am
concerned, using them makes me respect them *less*.

"Normal is what everyone else is, and you're not."
- Dr. Tolian Soran