Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > web base download

web base download

Jimmie

Hello all,

sorry if this isn't the right newsgroup, but i have a situation. I am
currently a user on my schools unix system, and have a home/web
directory that is only about 50 megs. I have a couple zip files that
are enormously large that contain mp3s, which are located in my
"/opt/pub" directory. I was wondering if there is a way to link these
zip files to my website, which is located in my "~/www" directory, so
that I can download them from my website, web based. Please tell me
how i would start this proccess, even some example code if it involves
creating a daemon, and some begginer websites. Any type of help will
do.

Thanks,
Jimmie Barnett

Mark A. Odell

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jimmie) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Hello all,
>
> sorry if this isn't the right newsgroup, but i have a situation.

It isn't, sorry. See comp.unix.* maybe?

--
- Mark ->