Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Need warning-free qsort() comparison functions

Need warning-free qsort() comparison functions

donLouis

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 07:02:18 +0000 (UTC)
Richard Heathfield <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> upon itself to insert random characters in the stream. For example, >when I
> indulge in that very bad habit of travelling long distances up with >the
> cursor keys in insert mode (instead of typing, say, ESC39k, as God
> intended), it will slide a surreptitious 8 into the text. Downwards? >2,
> naturally. You may even have seen examples of this in my Usenet >articles on occasion.

If God intended the world to use vi, Bill Gates would be working
for Sun.

--
donLouis

pete

Richard Heathfield wrote:

> Also, occasionally, the shift key gets stuck,

The Lexmark Model M, has a cult following.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...BasicSearch=++

http://www.modelm.org/

--
pete