Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Where is stdio.lib?

Where is stdio.lib?

Sgt Sausage

Hi guys,
noddly question. I have the Microsoft Driver DDK and wish to add some
file output to one of the c examples but I can't find the stdio.lib.

Where do I find such a file and is it different for each version of windows
etc...

Regards

Mark

Sidney Cadot

Sgt Sausage wrote:

> Hi guys,
> noddly question. I have the Microsoft Driver DDK and wish to add some
> file output to one of the c examples but I can't find the stdio.lib.

Hi Mark, this is really the wrong group to ask. The topic here is
standard C, not a particular vendor's implementation. You're probably
better of asking in a group that deals specifically with the Microsoft
compiler suite.

Best regards,

Sidney