Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > ANSI C Compiler

ANSI C Compiler

Mike Mullen

I am trying to find a C-Compiler for a cipherLabs CPT-8000 batch
barcode scanner, I am doing a project for uni and I need to program
one of these units using C, the compiler however costs a couple of
hundred dollars which i am unable to afford.

I know that the unit runs on a tosh TOSHIBA TLCS-900 16-bit MCU and
that I need the compiler from toshiba. If anyone knows one knows where
i can get a copy of this compiler pls let me know, thanks

Mike

Mark A. Odell

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Mike Mullen) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> I am trying to find a C-Compiler for a cipherLabs CPT-8000 batch
> barcode scanner, I am doing a project for uni and I need to program
> one of these units using C, the compiler however costs a couple of
> hundred dollars which i am unable to afford.
>
> I know that the unit runs on a tosh TOSHIBA TLCS-900 16-bit MCU and
> that I need the compiler from toshiba. If anyone knows one knows where
> i can get a copy of this compiler pls let me know, thanks

So what's your C question? Finding a cross-compiler sounds a lot more like
a product availability question, thus you're off-topic here. Try over in
comp.arch.embedded where we use cross-compilers all the time.

--
- Mark ->