Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > C programming Interview Questions

C programming Interview Questions

Pradyot Dhulipala

Hi,
I was wondering if someone cud point me at a resource for C/Unix
related interview Questions.
I have read Steve Summit's FAQ and Deep C Secrets.
Thanks,
Pradyot

James Hu

On 2003-12-06, Pradyot Dhulipala <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I was wondering if someone cud point me at a resource for C/Unix
> related interview Questions.
> I have read Steve Summit's FAQ and Deep C Secrets.

Try Steve Summit's FAQ for a resource for C related interview questions.

-- James

Darrell Grainger

www.google.ca

Don't send e-mail to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)