Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > source code for independent component analysis ??

source code for independent component analysis ??

Axel Kowald

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component analysis.
Is this somewhere available ?

Many thanks,

Axel Kowald

James Hu

On 2003-12-06, Axel Kowald <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component
> analysis. Is this somewhere available ?

Try comp.sources.wanted, or comp.software-eng.

-- James

Jack Klein

On 6 Dec 2003 03:51:11 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Axel Kowald) wrote
in comp.lang.c:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component analysis.
> Is this somewhere available ?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Axel Kowald

First, asking for source code is off-topic here. Try a Google search.

Second, your request is so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.
There are an enormous number of fields where certain things are called
"components".

There are mechanical components in mechanical engineering.

There are electrical components in electronics engineering.

There are software components in software engineering.

....and so on.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Mark McIntyre

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:15:09 GMT, in comp.lang.c , Jack Klein
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 6 Dec 2003 03:51:11 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) (Axel Kowald) wrote
>in comp.lang.c:
>
>> I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component analysis.
>> Is this somewhere available ?

>Second, your request is so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.
>There are an enormous number of fields where certain things are called
>"components".

I suspect he's talking about the mathematical concept. To the OP:
comp.programming might be a better start, or an algorithmics group

--
Mark McIntyre

Tak-Shing Chan

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Mark McIntyre wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:15:09 GMT, in comp.lang.c , Jack Klein
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On 6 Dec 2003 03:51:11 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) (Axel Kowald) wrote
>>in comp.lang.c:
>>
>>> I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component analysis.
>>> Is this somewhere available ?

>>Second, your request is so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.
>>There are an enormous number of fields where certain things are called
>>"components".

> I suspect he's talking about the mathematical concept. To the OP:
> comp.programming might be a better start, or an algorithmics group

To the OP: comp.dsp is the correct group for ICA.

Tak-Shing