Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > [Lang C]Linear Algebra, Calculus In language C with gnuplot.

[Lang C]Linear Algebra, Calculus In language C with gnuplot.

Bernard Xhumga

hello, I present my work : a freeware, (Language C, GnuPlot).

Linear algebra : (fractions, 30 packages).
http://www.geocities.com/xhungab/package.html

The purpose of this work is to verify with numeric applications, some
properties of the linear algebra.

addm, subm, multm, powm, smultm, transpose, det, minor, mminor, cofactor,
mcofactor, adjoint, inverse, gauss, gaussjordan, LU,
norm,distance,innerproduct,coldim,rowdim, rank,nullity, Inner productin
Mnxn, inner product on R**n generated by A, Weighed Euclidean Inner Produc,
Eigenvalue, Eigenvector, Cayley-Hamilton theorem, similarity.

Calculus : (10 packages)
http://www.geocities.com/xhungab/calculus.html

03 The Derivative : The tangent, The normal, Newton's method, Mean Value

05 Appplications of the definite integral : Area, Solids of revolution.
"Disk", Solids of revolution. "Cylindrical Shells"; The arc length.

The news groups of this work :

Thank.

[OFF TOPIC] How to Learn Lambda Calculus: A Guide Nonpython Python 2 07-15-2010 10:14 PM
Java Calculus API hobbes Java 2 08-23-2007 12:19 AM
Numeric Integration Library (calculus, analysis) beng Ruby 3 02-15-2005 08:47 AM
Church's lambda calculus Merrill & Michele C Programming 21 09-14-2004 06:51 PM
A request for Calculus Applet.. kyewilbert@angelfire.com Java 5 05-15-2004 06:30 AM

Advertisments