Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > B tree, B+ tree and B* tree

B tree, B+ tree and B* tree

Stub

I understand what B tree is. However I don't have any material covering B+
and B* trees.

Is B+ tree also the same as B* tree?

What differences between B tree and B+/B* trees?

Thanks for your help!

Irrwahn Grausewitz

"Stub" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I understand what B tree is. However I don't have any material covering B+
> and B* trees.
>
> Is B+ tree also the same as B* tree?
>
> What differences between B tree and B+/B* trees?

In comp.lang.c only C trees are on-topic.
For C++ trees try comp.lang.c++.
For B/B+/B* trees try comp.programming.

Regards
--
Irrwahn
((E-Mail Removed))

Artie Gold

Stub wrote:
> I understand what B tree is. However I don't have any material covering B+
> and B* trees.
>
> Is B+ tree also the same as B* tree?
>
> What differences between B tree and B+/B* trees?

You have no C question. Why are you posting here? [This newsgroup is
for discussion concerning the ISO standard C language, not
algorithms or data structures.]

In the future, try news:comp.programming.

<OT>
You should have STFW!

See:
http://www.nist.gov/dads/HTML/btree.html

This should provide what you need.
<OT>

--ag

--
Artie Gold -- Austin, Texas
Oh, for the good old days of regular old SPAM.

Rick

Haha!