Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: anyone know about pthread_delay_np() function??

Re: anyone know about pthread_delay_np() function??

Allin Cottrell

hongky wrote:
> "pthread_delay_np" function can make a thread sleep, but it is a function in
> Unix
> and not POSIX, so i did not compile my code...what to do for me??

This is not a C programming question, within the terms of this newgroup
(we deal with ISO/ANSI C, not platform-specific extensions such as
threads). You'd be better off taking your question to
comp.unix.programmer

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics

Randy Howard

In article <bmfq27$2e1q$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> You'd be better off taking your question to comp.unix.programmer

or comp.programming.threads

--
Randy Howard _o
2reply remove FOOBAR \<,