Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > powerpoint text extractor... Help!

powerpoint text extractor... Help!

cstudent79

Hello folks,how do u do ?
I want to develop an application that can extract text from a
powerpoint presentation.But i am in dark about the powerpoint file
format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
format.
Thank u.

Joona I Palaste

cstudent79 <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> Hello folks,how do u do ?
> I want to develop an application that can extract text from a
> powerpoint presentation.But i am in dark about the powerpoint file
> format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
> format.
> Thank u.

File formats are off-topic in comp.lang.c. Have you read
http://www.snippets.org (hope I spelt that right) or asked Microsoft?

"The truth is out there, man! Way out there!"
- Professor Ashfield

John L

"cstudent79" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello folks,how do u do ?
> I want to develop an application that can extract text from a
> powerpoint presentation.But i am in dark about the powerpoint file
> format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
> format.
> Thank u.

You do realise comp.lang.c is not a Powerpoint group,
unlike news:microsoft.public.powerpoint ?

Use a search engine like http://www.google.com and type in
"powerpoint file format" or "extract text from powerpoint"
or do the same at Microsoft's web site, or ask in
the above-mentioned Powerpoint newsgroup.

John.

Jack Klein

I _hope_ you meant http://www.wotsit.org.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Joona I Palaste

Jack Klein <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> On 13 Oct 2003 08:22:02 GMT, Joona I Palaste <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in comp.lang.c:
>> cstudent79 <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
>> > Hello folks,how do u do ?
>> > I want to develop an application that can extract text from a
>> > powerpoint presentation.But i am in dark about the powerpoint file
>> > format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
>> > format.
>> > Thank u.

>> File formats are off-topic in comp.lang.c. Have you read
>> http://www.snippets.org (hope I spelt that right) or asked Microsoft?

> I _hope_ you meant http://www.wotsit.org.

Yes I did. Thanks for the correction.

"You have moved your mouse, for these changes to take effect you must shut down
and restart your computer. Do you want to restart your computer now?"
- Karri Kalpio

Powerpoint =?Utf-8?B?Q2hpcA==?= Microsoft Certification 2 11-18-2005 03:33 AM
extracting text from powerpoint file code_wrong C Programming 3 09-12-2005 07:33 PM
PowerPoint Bob Microsoft Certification 0 09-08-2004 04:46 AM
powerpoint al Microsoft Certification 0 01-22-2004 01:58 PM
Powerpoint question Suzy Microsoft Certification 0 09-30-2003 04:27 PM

Advertisments