Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > borland c++ 6 (enterpise) manual

borland c++ 6 (enterpise) manual

Gunasekaran

I bought borland c++ builder 6.

when I run to code. I am not getting output. Please suggest me how
this builder works or please provide me where can I find Manual for
this builder.

Regards
Gunasekaran.B

Mark A. Odell

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Gunasekaran) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> I bought borland c++ builder 6.

Great, compilers should not matter for ISO C code.

> when I run to code. I am not getting output. Please suggest me how
> this builder works or please provide me where can I find Manual for
> this builder.

Doesn't this question seem to be more about a particular compiler than the
C language? How about 1) Going to a Borland newsgroup and 2) providing
them with enough information so that they can do more than guess at what
your problem is.

--
- Mark ->

Dan Pop

In <(E-Mail Removed) > (E-Mail Removed) (Gunasekaran) writes:

>I bought borland c++ builder 6.
>
>when I run to code. I am not getting output. Please suggest me how
>this builder works or please provide me where can I find Manual for
>this builder.

Why don't you ask this question to the person you've bought the compiler
from? Wasn't it supposed to come with documentation?

I can't find any of "borland", "builder" or "c++" in the name of this
newsgroup, so, by what kind of obscure logic have you concluded that c.l.c
*must* be the right place for your question?

Dan
--
Dan Pop
DESY Zeuthen, RZ group

Daniel Haude

On 10 Oct 2003 03:32:59 -0700,
Gunasekaran <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in Msg. <(E-Mail Removed) >
> I bought borland c++ builder 6.
>
> when I run to code. I am not getting output. Please suggest me how
> this builder works or please provide me where can I find Manual for
> this builder.

In the box in which this builder was shipped to you.

--Daniel

--
"With me is nothing wrong! And with you?" (from r.a.m.p)