Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > 3-d Integration Routine is Needed

3-d Integration Routine is Needed

Mike Wahler

"Nakka" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:blsl9r$sum$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I need 3 dimensional free integration routine. I searched a lot in
> google but I could not find anything.

I suggest you didn't search thoroughly enough.
Devising a good search term is critical.

Hint: Note that your question is not specific to any
particular computer language.

> Do you have any suggestions?

Search again, and don't post off-topic queries here.

http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/bchambl...me_to_clc.html

-Mike

Nakka

Hi, I need 3 dimensional free integration routine. I searched a lot in
google but I could not find anything. Do you have any suggestions? Any
reliable routine which involves c/c++/fortran is good enough for me.

Cem UZAN
Thanks a lot.

Nakka

Thank you.

news:B_kgb.328$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...