Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Memory Managemant in C

Memory Managemant in C

Abhishek

Hello Can Anyone Provide A GOOD resource online cocerning the topic

"Memory Management in C(Borland)"

I am working on a c language programme on platforms borland c and
windows. the programme is to view an bmp file image in the dos mode.
but the processing is too slow for the programme to be implementable.
so i need to know how can i manage my memory resouces better so that i
can provide a better output.

so please help me. if u want i can provide u the source code so u
can give me a feedbak regarding this.

thanks

abhishek trivedi

Martijn

Abhishek wrote:
> Hello Can Anyone Provide A GOOD resource online cocerning the topic
>
> "Memory Management in C(Borland)"
>
> I am working on a c language programme on platforms borland c and
> windows. the programme is to view an bmp file image in the dos mode.
> but the processing is too slow for the programme to be implementable.
> so i need to know how can i manage my memory resouces better so that i
> can provide a better output.
>
> so please help me. if u want i can provide u the source code so u
> can give me a feedbak regarding this.

The question is too vague and too general for it to get proper feedback.

Use a profiler to see what's really causing the delay, because the memory
may not be the issue at all.

--
Martijn
http://www.sereneconcepts.nl