Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > [OT] test message... please don't respond.

[OT] test message... please don't respond.

clord@clc.net

This message is just a test... no need to respond, or even waste your time
reading it. If you don't want to waste your time, now would be a good place to
stop reading. If you want to waste your time reading the rest of this
message though, you are more than welcome to do so.

Since you have opted to waste your time, maybe you can answer the
following question: Is this company time that you're so thoughtfully
wasting?

-clord, professional time waster.

---------------------------
/usr/games/fortune

clord

Your top posting!

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> This message is just a test... no need to respond, or even waste your time
> reading it. If you don't want to waste your time, now would be a good place to
> stop reading. If you want to waste your time reading the rest of this
> message though, you are more than welcome to do so.

Your off topic!

> Since you have opted to waste your time, maybe you can answer the
> following question: Is this company time that you're so thoughtfully
> wasting?
>
> -clord, professional time waster.
>
> ---------------------------
> /usr/games/fortune

Your bottom posting!

Bertrand Mollinier Toublet

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> This message is just a test... no need to respond, or even waste your time
> reading it. If you don't want to waste your time, now would be a good place to
> stop reading. If you want to waste your time reading the rest of this
> message though, you are more than welcome to do so.
>
> Since you have opted to waste your time, maybe you can answer the
> following question: Is this company time that you're so thoughtfully
> wasting?

Hahaha. Not anymore, troll.

*PLONK*

--
Bertrand Mollinier Toublet
Blog: http://www.bmt.dnsalias.org/blog

Andy Zhang

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> This message is just a test... no need to respond, or even waste your time
> reading it. If you don't want to waste your time, now would be a good

place to
> stop reading. If you want to waste your time reading the rest of this
> message though, you are more than welcome to do so.
>
> Since you have opted to waste your time, maybe you can answer the
> following question: Is this company time that you're so thoughtfully
> wasting?
>
> -clord, professional time waster.
>
> ---------------------------
> /usr/games/fortune

I've said it once and I'll say it again: shoo!

*plonk*

--
Andy Zhang

Remove "remove_this" to reply by email

clord

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Andy Zhang wrote:

> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This message is just a test... no need to respond, or even waste your time
> > reading it. If you don't want to waste your time, now would be a good

> place to
> > stop reading. If you want to waste your time reading the rest of this
> > message though, you are more than welcome to do so.
> >
> > Since you have opted to waste your time, maybe you can answer the
> > following question: Is this company time that you're so thoughtfully
> > wasting?
> >
> > -clord, professional time waster.

> > /usr/games/fortune
> >

> I've said it once and I'll say it again: shoo!
>
> *plonk*

Don't feed the Trolls!