Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > How to change an icon in C?

How to change an icon in C?

Huey

Hi All,

I want to change the default icon of a file through C programming, can
anybody give me hints how to do it? Thanks in advance!

Huey

Tom Zych

Huey wrote:

> I want to change the default icon of a file through C programming, can
> anybody give me hints how to do it? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, that's highly platform-specific. You need to find a newsgroup
for your platform. This group is for platform- and
implementation-independent C.

--
Tom Zych
This email address will expire at some point to thwart spammers.