Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Program for monitoring the serial port

Program for monitoring the serial port

John T.

Does anyone know of similar programs like:

http://www.dm2auo.de/Term232.htm

The problem is that Term232 only accepts 100 rows, i would like almost
unlimited.....

John

Irrwahn Grausewitz

"John T." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in <bivg00$3et$(E-Mail Removed)-c.dk>:

>Does anyone know of similar programs like:
>
>http://www.dm2auo.de/Term232.htm

Not in comp.lang.c, as terminal programs for serial communication ports
are far off-topic here: they hardly relate to the C programming
language (which is on-topic here, hence the name).
Please read the FAQ of a ng before posting.

>The problem is that Term232 only accepts 100 rows, i would like almost
>unlimited.....

We all want unlimited.....

[OT]
There are loads of terminal programs out there, try googling for 'em ...
[/OT]

Irrwahn

--
I wish life had a scroll-back buffer.