Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Newbie: iterating through folder contents

Newbie: iterating through folder contents

Richard Coutts

Windows/VC++ 6.0

I need to get a list of all of the files in a given folder. I know
how to read and modify files if I have the name of the file, but if I
don't have the names, how do I get them?

Thanks!
Rich

Richard Heathfield

Richard Coutts wrote:

> Windows/VC++ 6.0
>
> I need to get a list of all of the files in a given folder. I know
> how to read and modify files if I have the name of the file, but if I
> don't have the names, how do I get them?

[Apologies for my last response, in which I mistakenly said that you hadn't
mentioned your platform.]

Same deal as before: ask in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

--
Richard Heathfield : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)