Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > serial communication between PC and altera FPGA in C or c++

serial communication between PC and altera FPGA in C or c++

CBFalconer

Sven Semmler wrote:
> sarah wrote:
>
> > I try to the other newsgroup such as comp.arch.fpga. They
> > suggested me try comp.lang.c/c++.

> Nope, you are wrong here too, since reading the "serial port"
> is a matter of your OS. So I suggest you try the folks in ...

> ... or the group which is appropriate for your OS (if you
> happen to use e.g. Unix).

Try comp.arch.embedded.

Will

> Sven Semmler wrote:
> > sarah wrote:
> >
> > > I try to the other newsgroup such as comp.arch.fpga. They
> > > suggested me try comp.lang.c/c++.

> > Nope, you are wrong here too, since reading the "serial port"
> > is a matter of your OS. So I suggest you try the folks in ...

> > ... or the group which is appropriate for your OS (if you
> > happen to use e.g. Unix).

> Try comp.arch.embedded.

They are like bad doctors. They keep refering you to other doctors if
they don't now what the hell is going on with a patient.