Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > function design question

function design question

devont

Hello all,

I dont think this is off topic because it is C related, more
specifically C function() design related. I need to implement a
BytesPerSecond() function, but don't really know how to implement it. I
don't want the add the latency of me doing other work (getFileSize....)
in this function but need to add to the Bytes variable, don't know how
to do this can somebody give me some ideas?

Thanks,

Devon