Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: RX/TX packets

Re: RX/TX packets

Bertrand Mollinier Toublet

Martin Heyerdahl wrote:
> Hi.
> I am programming a network scanner for linux and I want to know how I
> can get info on how many bytes my tool has RX/TX.
>
> example:
>
> ../scan [options]
>
> Scanning network : RX: [bytes] TX: [bytes]
> get me?

Perfectly.

Now's a question for you: what made you post here in comp.lang.c ? If
you are struggling with the answer, you might want to look for hints in
the FAQ at http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html.

Since it is good form to not kick people out without redirecting them, I
think you should rather ask in a *nix newsgroup.

--
Bertrand Mollinier Toublet
"In regard to Ducatis vs. women, it has been said: 'One is a sexy thing

what are "runts" packets ? PJML Cisco 13 12-26-2011 05:14 PM
Dropped/slow packets - VERY odd Justin Rich Wireless Networking 1 05-05-2005 10:14 PM
No packets exchanged and cannot repair IP/DHCP address BTInternet Wireless Networking 1 12-14-2004 05:25 PM
Wireless Network Connected but no packets exchanged!! BTInternet Wireless Networking 1 12-13-2004 08:35 PM
Internet Packets Sent but not received =?Utf-8?B?TmF2eVdpZmV5MjAwNA==?= Wireless Networking 2 11-22-2004 06:37 PM

Advertisments