Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Does Pix or cisco router support dynamic-to-dynamic IPSec VPN?

Does Pix or cisco router support dynamic-to-dynamic IPSec VPN?

Does Pix or cisco router support dynamic-to-dynamic(site-to-site) IPSec VPN?
Both of ends connected via ADSL, no fixed IP address.

Thanks in advance.

case

Simon Tibbitts

Hi

No...You need to get at least one of the connections with a static IP
address and then you can set the other one up as Easy-VPN.

However, if your Dynamically assigned address does not change often
then you could config it up and just change it each time! (A Proper
bodge job)

Simon

Hi, Simon

Thank you.
It's said that Netgear's VPN router has this feature that uses FQDN, I don't
know the details.

Thanks again.

Rds
Case