Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: Serial communication in Windows 2000

Re: Serial communication in Windows 2000

Emmanuel Delahaye

In 'comp.lang.c', http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (JNY) wrote:

> I have previously produced a system in C which communicates via the
> serial port of my computer.

Certainely not using pure standard C.

> This computer used Windows 95. I am now
> trying to do the same in Windows 2000, and having tremendous trouble
> doing so. I am believe that I need a driver for this to be done, and
> winSDK keeps coming up in my reading. Where do I start integrating a
> driver? Are there any good web-sites which talk users through this
> process? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to use some API supplied by your system. Details on:

--
-ed- (E-Mail Removed) [remove YOURBRA before answering me]
<blank line>