Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: Network Programming in C

Re: Network Programming in C

Aggro

hatam ghazaei wrote:
> to Chris Engebretson
> hi
> can you help me how to write a network app in C
> Please Email me

You can't do this with standard C. But check this tutorial if it helps:

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~beej/g...tml/index.html

Dan Pop

In <0VsWa.169$(E-Mail Removed)> Aggro <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>hatam ghazaei wrote:
>> to Chris Engebretson
>> hi
>> can you help me how to write a network app in C
>> Please Email me

>You can't do this with standard C. But check this tutorial if it helps:
>
>http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~beej/g...tml/index.html

The idiot didn't even mention what kind of networking protocol he's
interested in.

Dan
--
Dan Pop
DESY Zeuthen, RZ group

Will

You seen a lot of request for SNA programming these days?

(E-Mail Removed) (Dan Pop) wrote in message news:<bge1p6$2ef$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> In <0VsWa.169$(E-Mail Removed)> Aggro <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> >hatam ghazaei wrote:
> >> to Chris Engebretson
> >> hi
> >> can you help me how to write a network app in C
> >> Please Email me

> >You can't do this with standard C. But check this tutorial if it helps:
> >
> >http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~beej/g...tml/index.html

> The idiot didn't even mention what kind of networking protocol he's
> interested in.
>
> Dan

Dan Pop

In <(E-Mail Removed) > (E-Mail Removed) (Will) writes:

>You seen a lot of request for SNA programming these days?

How about Windows network programming?

--
Dan Pop
DESY Zeuthen, RZ group