Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: How to put comments in initialization file read by fscanf()?

Re: How to put comments in initialization file read by fscanf()?

David Rubin

[snip - code to remove '#' comments]
> Thanks, Al, but I'm not sure if this will work. I want my comments to the right
> of the data, on the same line. But perhaps I can use the general idea.

Just watch out for "false comments" which appear inside single or double
quotation marks.

/david

-- unknown