Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > make .so file

make .so file

osamah_abuoun@hotmail.com

is there any visual tool can help me in making .so file for a project
or can use kdeveloper 2.1 to do this .
Note : i'm using Red Hat Linux 8 , project i want to make .so for it
is nmap offered by www.nmap.org .

Thanx

Mark McIntyre

>Note : i'm using Red Hat Linux 8 , project i want to make .so for it
>is nmap offered by www.nmap.org .

This is offtopic here, the ins and outs of using linkers are not part
of C.
--
Mark McIntyre