Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > HP Openview, CiscoWorks, NetHealth consultant/tutor needed

HP Openview, CiscoWorks, NetHealth consultant/tutor needed

Andy Barkl

If you can spend a few days in Arizona consulting and tutoring my client on
HP Openview, CiscoWorks, and NetHealth, please send me your resume and rates
to the following address;

Thank you.