Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problems with "Files and Settings Transfer Wizard" in XP Pro

Problems with "Files and Settings Transfer Wizard" in XP Pro

rofarmer rofarmer is offline
Junior Member

I re-installed XP Pro on a deskside using a Recovery CD, and now want to copy my programs from my older W2K notebook. The problem is, XP Pro won't install Firefox and all my bookmarks. It SAYS it is copying the files from my old machine, but they never "land" on the new one. All the other programs come across properly, just not Firefox. Anyone ever seen this before ?