Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Connect to Access

Connect to Access

sqlhack

I am currently trying to connect to a MS Access db with c using
Bloodshed Dev-C++ compiler. The problem is I don't know how to and
everywhere I go uses technics that require MS Visual Studio or .Net or
some other mulit-hundred dallor compiler. Does anybody have any ideas or
am I just stuck having to buy C.Net

Jack Klein

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:18:56 +0000, sqlhack <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in comp.lang.c:

> I am currently trying to connect to a MS Access db with c using
> Bloodshed Dev-C++ compiler. The problem is I don't know how to and
> everywhere I go uses technics that require MS Visual Studio or .Net or
> some other mulit-hundred dallor compiler. Does anybody have any ideas or
> am I just stuck having to buy C.Net

Ask in a Windows programming group like one in the
news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.* family. It is not a C language
issue, which does not know or care what "MS Access" is.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com