Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: not calling function at run time ..

Re: not calling function at run time ..

Derk Gwen

# I am using DBG at many places in the code . Now Just for testing I want
# not to call this function at run time.
# How to do it without commenting 10000s of places ..

#define DBG (void)

and ignore any annoying warnings about expressions evaluated but not used. This will
preserve any side effects; if there are no side effects, an optimiser's dead code
elimination will delete all the code.

But I do believe in this.