Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Please help me in my recruiting efforts (looking for ICM Engineer)

Please help me in my recruiting efforts (looking for ICM Engineer)

Thomas recruiter

Please help me in my recruiting efforts

My name is Thomas F.X. Licari, and I'm a Senior Recruiter with
hrclicks. I'm currently working exclusively for Allstate Insurance
located in Northbrook, IL. I'm the sole retained recruiter searching
for an ICM Engineer professional. This project has me reporting to
Melaine Caldarella of the Allstate Recruitment & Selection team. Could
you please post my letter to your listserv members? If any of your
list members are interested in this ICM Engineer position. Please do
the following:

 Please review the position listed below
 Send me your resume (word document only)
 If you know someone that might be interested please feel free
to forward.

Thank you so much for considering this position – I look forward to
speaking with you ASAP.

Best Regards,

Thomas F.X. Licari
Human Capital Management Certified
Diversity Certified
HRCLICKS
Office 847-923-0822
Cellular 847-609-9065
Fax 847-589-1694
WWW.HRCLICKS.COM
WWW.RTRA.COM
**************************Position
description****************************
ICM Engineer
The position is located in Northbrook, IL.
The purpose of the department is to design and engineer enterprise
telephony based equipment.
The scope of this job is designing, building, and implementing Cisco
ICM (Geotel) multi-site call routing & CTI infrastructure and
applications. Experience should include: ICM configuration; scripting;
reporting; monitoring; troubleshooting. This is an excellent
opportunity to join an organization that is committed to leading edge
voice technology and training.
The individual will be responsible for:
1. Design, code, and test system requirements for call routing
initiatives for the Allstate Contact Centers.
2. Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements
for ICM, PBX, IVR, and systems.
3. Code ICM system based upon defined business requirements.
4. Develop and execute test plans for call routing initiatives.
5. Provide after-hour ICM scripting/configuration 3rd level support as
needed,
The skills required are:
1. Advanced - Technical proficiencies with PBX, ACD and IVR
technologies
2. Advanced - Written and verbal communication skills
3. Intermediate - Project management experience preferred
4. Advanced - Experience developing/implementing CTI applications
5. Intermediate - Proficiency with SQL language, WinNT / Windows 2000,
IIS
Experience Required:
3-4 years experience working in a call center ; 2-3 years of
experience with Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (Geotel) product
..
Computer Proficiency:
Proficiency with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
Visio); understanding of TCP/IP networking & server administration
Education:
College Degree - Preferred
Major preference: Computer Science/Telecommunications