Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Netscape Dialup Setup

Re: Netscape Dialup Setup

Stuart Bradford

Just leave it blank, it means nothing and you do not need it. If you must
put something in there to make you happy, type in "Netscape.net" or .com
what ever you like
klumze

news:OmvId.211714$(E-Mail Removed) om...