Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Home page Hacked

Re: Home page Hacked

HonestJohn

"Batman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:csoce6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How to release the original homepage since my homepage was
> hacked and fixed
> Anyone please help, thank you.

If the hijackerís dirty work has fiddled with the Registry and
you're up to a spot of Registry editing, and itís not difficult,
(just make sure you follow the instructions and always make a
backup before you start), then have a look at a Microsoft
Knowledgebase article Q320159 at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;320159.

To stop it happening again install a utility like FreeSurfer,
which is actually a highly effective pop-up ad stopper, but also
has a homepage locking facility. Youíll find it at:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/eero.muhonen/FS/fs.htm .

Spread Firefox hacked? Kouros Firefox 2 07-16-2005 11:14 PM
Re: Home page Hacked dennis Computer Information 0 01-20-2005 04:56 PM
Auxiliary port - cisco router - Hacked fatah Cisco 1 05-24-2004 08:40 AM
CultureInfo getting hacked during page load. =?Utf-8?B?cmVyZGF2aWVz?= ASP .Net 1 05-02-2004 04:27 AM