Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > OT: DVD Stores Online

OT: DVD Stores Online

John

Hello.

I just wondered what you would recommend as the main online stores in
the US and Canada selling DVDs?

I did have a few links but lost them. The only one I recall is the
Canadian DVD Box Office store.

I'm looking at ones which ship overseas to the UK.

Thanks for any help

John

Rev Brian

John wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I just wondered what you would recommend as the main online stores in
> the US and Canada selling DVDs?
>
> I did have a few links but lost them. The only one I recall is the
> Canadian DVD Box Office store.
>
> I'm looking at ones which ship overseas to the UK.
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> John

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/

they say they will ship int. good selection good prices

me

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello.
>
> I just wondered what you would recommend as the main online stores in
> the US and Canada selling DVDs?
>
> I did have a few links but lost them. The only one I recall is the
> Canadian DVD Box Office store.
>
> I'm looking at ones which ship overseas to the UK.
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> John

Why not try www.playusa.com ? They are based in Jersey and ship to UK

Fred Liken