Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Laptops and wireless

Laptops and wireless

Jeremy

I know next to nothing about laptops and need one in a hurry, any
suggestions.

The primary use is to process credit cards at trade shows. We usually
have power so the battery life is not a major factor, and I prefer to
sleep or talk on planes , Most of them seem to be bigger systems than
our existing desktops, so HD, RAM and chipset are not really a concern,
it just comes down to wireless, CD (external is OK) and something large
enough for my fat fingers.

Most of the shows have wireless high speed and I am clueless when it
come to that stuff, although I am learning all I can in the few hours
remaining.

JJ

Wireless Setup Between Two Wireless Laptops =?Utf-8?B?QXJ2aW5kZXI=?= Wireless Networking 2 11-29-2006 02:35 AM
Do I have to be adminstrator on DSL wireless for my pc and laptops =?Utf-8?B?RnJhenpsZWQgTW9t?= Wireless Networking 1 07-13-2005 12:34 PM
Group Policy on Wireless laptops Matt Wireless Networking 5 11-24-2004 07:57 PM
Laptops,laptops Mark Computer Support 1 09-20-2004 05:10 AM
3 laptops at home wireless help !! Walid Wireless Networking 6 06-25-2004 03:07 PM

Advertisments