Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1

Re: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1

Les Boydell

Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:

> And again you
> have the stank of K-Clown about you.

Yes, Duane. Everyone who says you're an idiot is K-man. It must be true.
Nobody else ever tells you you're an idiot. Well, they don't if you believe
your own delusions.

Duane Arnold

Les Boydell wrote:

> Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:
>

>> And again you
>> have the stank of K-Clown about you.

> Yes, Duane. Everyone who says you're an idiot is K-man. It must be true.
> Nobody else ever tells you you're an idiot. Well, they don't if you
> believe your own delusions.

Well, they don't so therefore I don't beleieve you and I know you're the
K-Butch not K-Bitch but Butch.

Why don't you stop K-Clown you'er **** is getting old?

Duane

Knotweed Simnia

Duane Arnold wrote:
> Les Boydell wrote:
>
>> Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:
>>

>>> And again you
>>> have the stank of K-Clown about you.

>> Yes, Duane. Everyone who says you're an idiot is K-man. It must be
>> true. Nobody else ever tells you you're an idiot. Well, they don't
>> if you believe your own delusions.

> Well, they don't so therefore I don't beleieve you and I know you're
> the K-Butch not K-Bitch but Butch.
>
> Why don't you stop K-Clown you'er **** is getting old?
>
> Duane

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21912139

http://snipurl.com/92vi

Go on, click one, you know you want to.

Leonard Bootle

Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:

> Les Boydell wrote:
>
>> Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:
>>

>>> And again you
>>> have the stank of K-Clown about you.

>> Yes, Duane. Everyone who says you're an idiot is K-man. It must be
>> true. Nobody else ever tells you you're an idiot. Well, they don't
>> if you believe your own delusions.

> Well, they don't

Tacit admission to believing your own delusions, noted.